Sunday, June 24, 2007

Summer of Socks

Bad blogger. Bad joiner. Lately I am just bad, bad, bad.

Case in point - Anni's May Day socks. Loved the pattern once I found yarn I didn't hate. Sock one is in toe decreases. Still no hope of a sock 2.

Anni's River Valley June socks. I just cast them on tonight. Now - Fate must be on my side with this one. I just cast it on. See the title of this post - Summer of Socks. Summer of socks kicked off on June 21.....YAHOO! I may be able to kill 2 birds with this one pair of socks. Assuming I can finish them.

I am hoping that with DS out of school and my bedroom nearing completion (yes, the painting and re-organization that started Easter weekend is almost done). I have however along with the re-org decided that I need to purchase no more fiber. Major fiber diet. I have an appalling number of UFO's and fiber for more projects than I may ever finish. And we won't discuss the amount of sock yarn that includes.

Hi everyone, my name is Barb and I'm officially a fiber junkie......and obviously unable to finish anything.

Hope everyone is having a good end to their weekend and have a great week!

No comments: