Sunday, June 17, 2007

Bad Blogger....

I am SUCH a bad blogger. I was so excited to get this set up and I cannot seem to find the 15 minutes (yes, 15 really not that much time) to keep anyone who may be reading this up to date. So here we go -

School is out. I cannot explain my joy. What does this mean? DS will no longer have those last minute requests. This year those requests have included - bake me a cake for German class, what can you make for our party in English class, I need for , tennis practice/banquet/matches - and so on. We're really just down to fencing and hopefully him getting a job.

Job - I have one. Good news as it allows me to buy yarn and pay the bills so I have some where to keep it.

Yeah. That's really the news. Not much.

The brighter side - The next Socks that Rock club package is on it's way. Summer of Socks starts on Tuesday. The June sock pattern from Anni is lovely.

Then there's Threadbear. A lovely yarn shop in Lansing MI. It is fantastic. Not that I don't love Heritage Spinning and Weaving (my "home" shop) but Threadbear is a lovely, lovely shop. We have planned a trip to the fiber tasting they have scheduled for July 28. It sounds like a lot of fun. This shop just has a bunch of fun things that they sponsor.

Vacation plans - none really. We'll be making a trip to Erie PA to view Penn State Erie in the next couple of weeks....now Erie PA is 8 hours from Manchester, NH and the same weekend is the Knit and Crochet show. I want to go. It is calling me. Will I go? Really need to make that decision so I can make reservations somewhere......

No comments: