Monday, July 2, 2007

Mostly dry.....

And the report from the front.......we're pretty much as dry as we're going to get I think. There's one patch of mud under the stairs and it's in a place we really can't get to so I'm thinking it's time to put the panel back up. Close off that area and call it good.

The part of that which worries me is the sand outside. It's been a week. I would expect it was fairly dry outside. Not so much. It's still very damp. Like the waves just washed out on the beach damp. Think foot prints in the sand damp. It worries me a little.

Washer - an F11 error. Dryer - smells like it's burning. Freezer - chugging along like a trooper. Furnace - well, we need to turn it on and see. I fear this activity.

Summer of Socks update - I turned the heel on my first sock of the KAL! Yippee! That means sock 1 is half done. And since I am able to work from home this week - there's hope! I may actually get these socks done for Sockmania and also for Summer of Socks!

Last night DS and I assembled our new grill and cooked hamburgers on it. Pretty exciting. We both recognize we have a ways to go before we can consider ourselves "capable" at grilling. But we're working on it! Pork chops tonight!

Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: